Translation English - Persian : generation
- the act of producing offspring or multiplying by such production
- the production of heat or electricity; "dams were built for the generation of electricity"
- a coming into being
- a stage of technological development or innovation; "the third generation of computers"
- the normal time between successive generations; "they had to wait a generation for that prejudice to fade"
- group of genetically related organisms constituting a single step in the line of descent
- all the people living at the same time or of approximately the same age