Translation English - Persian : fellow
- a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman; "if I'd known he was her boyfriend I wouldn't have asked"
- an informal form of address for a man; "Say, fellow, what are you doing?"; "Hey buster, what's up?"
- a member of a learned society; "he was elected a fellow of the American Physiological Association"
- one of a pair; "he lost the mate to his shoe"; "one eye was blue but its fellow was brown"
- a person who is member of one's class or profession; "the surgeon consulted his colleagues"; "he sent e-mail to his fellow hackers"
- a friend who is frequently in the company of another; "drinking companions"; "comrades in arms"
- a boy or man; "that chap is your host"; "there's a fellow at the door"; "he's a likable cuss"; "he's a good bloke"