Translation English - Persian : don
- a Spanish courtesy title or form of address for men that is prefixed to the forename; "Don Roberto"
- a European river in southwestern Russia; flows into the Sea of Azov
- Celtic goddess; mother of Gwydion and Arianrhod; corresponds to Irish Danu
- the head of an organized crime family
- teacher at a university or college (especially at Cambridge or Oxford)
- a Spanish gentleman or nobleman
- put clothing on one's body; "What should I wear today?"; "He put on his best suit for the wedding"; "The princess donned a long blue dress"; "The queen assumed the stately robes"; "He got into his jeans"